Posted by Billy on Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at 11:17pm.
- math - Anonymous, Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at 11:29pm
move similar terms to one side.
then subtract 4c to both sides.
then divide both sides by -8.
- math - DrBob222, Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at 11:35pm
move constants to one side and variables to the other.
add -21 to both sides and add +4c to both sides.
-4c+4c-11-21 = 4c+4c+21-21
-11-21 = 8c
-32 = 8c
divide both sides by 8
-32/8 = 8c/8
-4 = c
Check my work. I always check the answer, too, by substituting into the original. In this case we have
(-4*-4) - 11 = (4*-4)+21
+16-11 = -16+21
+5 = +5
GOOD. It checks.
Answer this Question
- Math...For All Math Tutors - I would like to know how many of the people ...
- math - all i can say is math stinx dont mess with math. without math, a lot of ...
- math - I just do not understand how to figure this out. Find the number of ...
- English Grammar - A: What time is your math/Math class? B: At eleven forty-five...
- Math - Is IB Math Studies the same as Pre-Calculus? I heard that IB Math Studies...
- 3rd grade Math - Actual question on homework."EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN BREAK APART ...
- math math math math - a. what is the general term of the following series? 60/...
- What Makes A Good Math Teacher? - I think a good math teacher is someone who can...
- Math - All of my life I have gotten a C average in math. I have been trying to ...
- English - Revise the folloing sentences to create parallel constructions. (...