Posted by anonymous on Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at 9:27pm.
find the standard form of the equation of the line that satisfies the given condition.
math - jessica, Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at 9:39pm
math - Quidditch, Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at 9:48pm
Jessica's answer is not correct.
x intercept point = -4,0
y intercept point = 0,2
y = mx + b is the standard line equation
m = the slope of the line
b = the y intercept
The problems gives the y intercept as 2.
slope = (delta y)/(delta x)
= (0 - 2)/(-4 - 0)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Quick math help - My math exam is coming up Friday and I need help!! Can you ...
- Algebra 2 - Can someone help me with this equation please? The directions are: ...
- Algebra.. - HELP. Problems 4 - 7: Write an equation for the line in point/slope ...
- find the equation - Find the equation in standard form for the line that ...
- Algebra2 - Help? Write an equation for the line in point/slope form and slope/...
- math - i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- Algebra - I need an equation for L that satisfies the given geometric condition...
- Algebra - What is 2x=7? Is it a standard form, or slope-intercept form, or not a...
- Math - Use the point-slope form linear equation given to complete the following ...
- Math(Please help) - Write an equation of the line satisfying the given condition...