Posted by Leon on Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at 2:40pm.
1) Why do you think Christopher Columbus is a villian?
2) Who discovered America before Columbus?
Global : Columbus - Writeacher, Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at 2:46pm
Let us know what YOU THINK, and someone here will be happy to comment on your ideas.
Global : Columbus - LEon, Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at 2:53pm
I truly believe he is a villian for what he had done to those poor innocent people. By stealing their crops, cloths, land, and making them slaves.
But I know that someone had discovered the Natives before Columbus I just don't know who...... all I know is that he was Chinese or in the nationality.
I was wondering who did before him.... but your article explains it.... THANKS A MILL!
Global : Columbus - Allison, Monday, September 10, 2012 at 9:26pm
Because he stole crops and other items from Native Americans and took them slaves and brought them to his country many times.
Native Americans who either crossed over a bridge in the ice age or canoed on boats.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Sose xp - Christopher Columbus. Okay I need someones help pretty please ^_^ Uh ...
- History - What was the Columbian Exchange? A. The exchange of new goods globally...
- social studies help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - im doin a s.s project on christopher ...
- SOCIAL STUDIES - WHO IS CHRISTOPHER COLOMBUS? http://www.ibiblio.org/expo/1492....
- Social Studies Help NEede! - Was Christopher Columbus a hero or a villian? [I ...
- Christopher Columbus vs. First man in Space - What are some comparisons and ...
- History!! - What year did Christopher Columbus reach America?? I forgot...;)
- History - By 1992, historical accounts of Columbus’s “discovery” of America ...
- SOCIAL STUDIES - For years, many history books claimed that “Columbus discovered...
- 3rd grade social studies - where can i find some good information on christopher...