Posted by Sam on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 4:43pm.
Create a topic using the following spelling words, write a paragraph about that topic.
3rd grade english - GuruBlue, Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 4:48pm
Sam, we do not do your homework for you. When you have done the writing, we will be glad to help you with corrections.
3rd grade english - Sam, Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 4:54pm
MY grandma's House.
My grandma lives on a farm in the countryside. We went to visit her for one week in the summer. First we went out to the backyard where there is a large field of grass and flowers. We took the dogs out there to run and play. They're black and brown spaniels.Once we even took them down to the creek and they made us all wet. I love going to my grandma's house for the summer.
Does this sound right?
3rd grade english - britnay, Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 6:55pm
yes it really does!!!!
3rd grade english - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 4:55pm
It looks great! :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Com/155 - This week, you were asked to review the Topic Sentence section in the ...
- english - Using the topic of home ownership versus leasing, identify a topic and...
- English - In 25-50 words, describe what a thesis statement does. Once you have ...
- english - Which one of the following statements is true regarding paragraphs? A...
- english/8 - Writing terms. Fill in the blanks. 1-final 9-topic 2-prewiting 10-...
- English 11 (Novel Study No country for old men) - Im doing an essay on the lack ...
- english - i have to write on a topic for about 300-400 words . topic is 'IS ...
- English - The following paragraph contains five errors in grammar, punctuation, ...
- English 11 (No country for Old men Novel Study) - Im doing an essay on the lack ...
- COMPOSITION AND COMMUNICATION I - Write a 150- to 200-word paragraph to explain ...