Posted by Beth on Monday, September 29, 2008 at 12:25pm.
You have been contracted to build a network for
a multimedia development firm that currently
uses a 10-Mbps Ethernet network. The company
requires a high-bandwidth network for the multimedia
team, which constantly views and manipulates
large files across the network. The
company is expecting moderate growth. You are
to come up with a solution to support the highbandwidth
applications and growth potential of
¡ Increase network bandwidth.
¡ Support future growth.
¡ Improve server response time.
¡ Install CAT 5 UTP cable in a star topology
with the existing hub.
¡ Upgrade the workstationfs adapter cards to
support 100 Mbps.
¡ Increase the amount of RAM in the server.
The proposed solution ___________.
a. achieves the required result and both optional
b. does not achieve the required result but
achieves both the optional results
c. does not achieve the required result but does
achieve one of the optional results
d. achieves the required result but cannot
achieve either of the optional results
e. achieves neither the required result nor either
of the optional results
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- IT240 - You have been contracted to build a network for a multimedia development...
- Intro to LAN technologies - 58. You have been contracted to build a network for ...
- computer networking - You have been asked to help upgrade the LAN at a very ...
- IT 205 - outline the development of a high-level computer network design for the...
- Network - Suppose ABC Company have an office in Lahore. It has currently 50 ...
- network - You have been asked to help upgrade the LAN at a very successful CPA ...
- computers - On an Ethernet 10BaseT network, all computers are connected with a ...
- Computer Networking - Your company expanded recently to include two new ...
- IT205 - Write a 1050-1750 word paper in APA format outlining the development of ...
- Networking - I need help with these questions 1. You are the network ...