Posted by W I C K E D on Monday, September 29, 2008 at 8:49am.
The rhyme scheme of the sonnet known as "Sonnet Seventy-Three was regular, seen in the cross rhymes throughout the first twelve verses and a pair rhyme in the heroic couplet (ababcdcdefefgg).
B. Lit - GuruBlue, Monday, September 29, 2008 at 9:14am
Wicked, what is the question about this?
B. Lit - SraJMcGin, Monday, September 29, 2008 at 9:18am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. I don't know if you are the one I gave the Shakespeare sites to, but if not, ask! Here are some answers (yahoo), sites for you:
3. (poets.org): http://www.poets.org/viewmedia.php/prmMID/5791
6. (part II of #5): http://www.megaessays.com/viewpaper/46915.html
Although I don't see that you ask a specific question in this post, the above sites will give you even more ideas.
B. Lit - W I C K E D, Monday, September 29, 2008 at 9:19am
24: What is the rhyme scheme of Sonnet 73?
B. Lit - GuruBlue, Monday, September 29, 2008 at 9:31am
They just want you to tell them what the rhyme scheme is: Shakespearean, Petrachian, etc.
B. Lit - Writeacher, Monday, September 29, 2008 at 11:20am
Sonnet rhyme schemes are very well explained and illustrated here:
B. Lit - W I C K E D, Monday, September 29, 2008 at 7:41pm
Okay, so is this right?
Question Twenty-Four, A: The rhyme scheme in Sonnet Seventy-Three would be Shakespearean
Question Twenty-Four, B: The meter of Sonnet Seventy-Three would be the iambic meter.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Literature - I am studying Petrarchan poems in my lit class. Right now I am ...
- English - Can you please tell me if the tense choice is correct in this ...
- English Lit - I have two questions about these Emily Dickinson's "Wild Night" 1....
- poetry part 1 - The rhyme scheme of shakespeares sonnet is
- English - We're studying a Dickinson poem Wild Nights-- I have a question Wild ...
- English - Could someone please explain to me the rhyming scheme of a Petrarchan ...
- english - tennyson's "the lady of shalott has a rhythm and a rhyme pattern that ...
- creative writing - The volta in a sonnet is the rhyme scheme the name of the ...
- English - One way an English sonnet is different from a Petrarchan sonnet ...
- English - I forgot to ask you if the sentences I sent you before were ...