Posted by Missy on Sunday, September 28, 2008 at 5:36pm.
Sally wants to buy some chips for her party. The bags of chips at Kroger are sold in 10.5 cup bags. Sally thinks that each guest will eat about 3/4 cup of chips. If she bought two bags of chips how many guests can she feed?
I got an answer of two guest, but I think that is wrong. So, I really don't know.
7th Grade Math - Writeacher, Sunday, September 28, 2008 at 5:38pm
3/4 cup = 0.75 cups
Divide the decimals.
7th Grade Math - Missy, Sunday, September 28, 2008 at 5:39pm
I did and I got 2.
7th Grade Math - ASHLEY, Monday, September 29, 2008 at 6:42pm
WILL YOU HELP ME
7th Grade Math - Selis, Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 11:08am
yes i will
7th Grade Math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 28, 2008 at 5:39pm
Let's change 3/4 cup to a decimal, 0.75. Multiply 10.5 * 2.
Divide: 21 / 0.75 = ?
What do you get?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math. - Ashanti and Maria went to the store to buy snacks for their back to ...
- MATH (ASAP) - Jay and Tia are planning to buy snack chips. • Individual bags of ...
- 8th grade math - A box contains 5 bags of potato chips, 4 bags of pretzels and 1...
- Math - Mary has 2/3 cup of chocolate chips. A cookie recipe calls for 1/2 cup ...
- stats - In order to make sure that their bags of chips are of sufficient weight...
- math - a potato chip manufacturer has been accused of shortchanging their ...
- 6th Grade Math - Aiden has 7/10 cup cereal, 2 2/3 cups pretzels, 1/6 cup raisins...
- stats - Buckley Farms produces homemade potato chips that it sells in bags ...
- math - an urn contains 3 blue chips and 7 red chips. sequentially draw 3 chips ...
- Elementary math College - A bag contains 7 red chips and 9 blue chips. Two chips...