Posted by Chamell Williams on Sunday, September 28, 2008 at 11:33am.
I have to redo programming exercise 5 of chapter 9 using dynamic arrays. but I have the information but I don't know how to use it in a dynamic arrays please help.
//Chapter 9: Programming Exercise 5
using namespace std;
cout << "Enter a string: ";
cout << endl;
cout << "String in upper case letters is:" << endl;
len = strlen(str);
for (i = 0; i < len; i++)
cout << static_cast<char>(toupper(str[i]));
cout << endl;
Answer this Question
- IT/210 - Assignment: Chapter 5 Programming Problems · Complete Programming ...
- programming - Using Dynamic memory allocation demonstrate how to resize an array...
- CIS - Create three arrays of type double. Do a compile-time initialization and ...
- C# - Create three array of type double. Do a compile-time initialization and ...
- programming - Professor Merlin has asked you to help him. He has 5 students who ...
- java programming - write a java program using arrays function for hotel bill ...
- math - Ray makes an array that has 4 rows of 4 counters. He wants to make 2 more...
- programming - An instructor wants to build a program to help him keep track of ...
- programming - Explain the term "dynamic memory allocation" in C++? Please ...
- english-siddhartha - i have answered the other questions that i was requested to...