Posted by Andrew on Friday, September 26, 2008 at 7:03pm.
Jason started college during the 2001-2002 year and graduated during the 04-05 year. How much did Jason's education cost?
How do you do it????
- 5th grade math urgent - bobpursley, Friday, September 26, 2008 at 7:09pm
Most would add the costs each year. You are given the years costs.
- 5th grade math urgent - ihu8, Monday, September 29, 2008 at 3:58pm
add it all together i think
43 2 36 so the cost is 43,236$
- 5th grade math urgent - Zahra, Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 10:13am
add all the costs together,because it states the costs of each year right?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade math - Jason ate lunch at Virginia’s Diner. If his meal cost him $11....
- 5th Grade Math - Jason and Doug competed in the long jump at a track meet. Jason...
- Economics - (*CPI*) - In Brazil, the reference base period for the CPI is ...
- Math - Darcy, Jason and Maria share $268. Jason has $20 more than Darcy and ...
- math h - Darcy, Jason and Maria share $268. Jason has $20 more than Darcy and ...
- Math - For every 4 jumping jacks Lauren did during the physical fitness test, ...
- Math 208 - Question number 5 is talking about a public four-year college. So we ...
- microeconomics - Jason wants to hire Maria to tutor him in economics. Jason is ...
- Alegbra 115 - I have been trying this on my own and just want to know if this is...
- Algebra 2 - Jason loves to download music. Downloads R Us sells songs only in ...