Posted by jordon on Friday, September 26, 2008 at 12:06am.
rewrite each problem using the distributive property for the following
9 x 35
8 x 84
3 x 13
- math distributive property - James, Sunday, September 28, 2008 at 6:58pm
9 x 30 + 9 x 5=
8 x 80 + 8 x 4=
3 x 10 + 3 x 3=
- math distributive property - kaitlyn, Monday, November 17, 2008 at 10:48am
3(x - 2y)
- distributive property - brianna, Saturday, January 3, 2009 at 2:13pm
how can u solve a distributive math problem of multiplication?
- math distributive property - Samy, Friday, March 20, 2009 at 5:34pm
This is when a factor multiples the sum of two numbers, you can multiply each number by the factor and then add the two products. :)
- math distributive property - nicole, Monday, September 14, 2009 at 5:19pm
can u help me im lost
- math distributive property - bat, Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 12:26pm
- math distributive property - arlysia, Thursday, October 7, 2010 at 9:56pm
- math distributive property - middle schooler, Monday, October 15, 2012 at 10:16pm
rewrite using the distributive property
8 x a - 5 x a
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Distributive Property Algebra - I have two questions I don't understand and I ...
- Distributive property - How would I multiply these expression? 6(h-4) -3(x+8) -...
- algebra mental math distributive property - find each product mentally using ...
- distributive property - rewrite the expresssion using the distributive property ...
- Algebra2 - Name the property of real numbers for -2(x+4)=-2x-8 associative ...
- Math adding fractions with distributive property - how do you do this problem ...
- Math - Rewrite each expression using the indicated property. (x+7)+3, Associate ...
- math - Write an algebraic expression that requires each of the following ...
- Math integer - what is the value of this integer expression: -2(3+-4+-8+7) I ...
- mat - In some cases the Distributive Property of Multiplication over Addition or...