1. Give exact value of tan(theta) if cos(theta)=-2/7 and pi/2<theta<pi.
2. Find the domain, range, period, and phase shift of
3. The city of cape town, South America, has latitude 33.92 degrees south and longitude 18.37 degrees east. The circumference of a meridian is almost 40,000 km. Find the distance between cape town and the south pole, to the nearest km.
4. convert 4pi/5 radians to degrees
5. Convert 324 degrees to radians exactly
6. In a circle of diameter 22 inches, a sector is formed by a central angle of 16 degrees. Find the area of the sector to the nearest hundreth of a square inch.
Please help with these I have no clue what im doing.