Posted by briyanna brinson on Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 6:26pm.
how do i say 'to' in french?i have a test tommorrow,but i lost my notes!!!!!!!!!
french - bandit, Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 6:42pm
really to is not translated it is with the word
good luck on the test
french - briyanna brinson, Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 6:43pm
french - bandit, Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 6:48pm
french - Anonymous, Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 11:21pm
"to" can be translated in several ways, depending on what you want to say; e.g.
I go to school - je vais à l'école
I speak to my mother - je parle à ma mère
french - SraJMcGin, Friday, September 26, 2008 at 12:04am
When you ask for a translation, be sure you give the entire context, or the way the word is used. To simply say "to" it could be à, au, à l', à la, aux. If it's signifying an infinitive, that would be as in the last example: to have / to be.
Sra (aka Mme)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French - How would you say Radisson Home and Grill? This is due tommorrow and i ...
- French - When using a defibrillator, the doctor usually says "1, 2, 3, clear!" ...
- French - Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. "Tout le monde le ...
- french - for french project: a) does 1/6 cup=2 tablespoons+2 teaspoons b) say ...
- French - How would you say Ash Wednesday and Easter in French? My French teacher...
- French - hello I am going to a french interview tomorrow and the teacher is ...
- french - Is housewife a job? How do you say "I will have to take care of my ...
- French - i need help on my french test tomorrow... i have no idea what to study...
- french - Hey, Can someone take a look at my french below, and let me know what ...
- french - How do you say in french: No,I don't visit them on vacation. I have: ...