Posted by jess on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 12:16pm.
i am in zoology class plz someone help me with this homework question:
Question: Sequence the following event during the cardiac cycle, in right order.
1. AV valves open; aortic valve closed;ventricular filling occuring.
2. Blood ejected from the ventricle
3. atrial contraction
4. aortic valves open
5. sa node discharges
6. ventruclar filling complete
7. second heart sound
8. aortic valve closes
9. ventricular contraction begins. AV valve closes
10. Isovolumetric ventricular relaxation
11. Isovolumetric ventricular contraction.
12. First heart sound
- college: zoology 251 - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 12:50pm
Please don't post the same question twice within a few minutes.
This site may help you.
- college: zoology 251 - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 2:44pm
If you post what you do know about the order of the cardiac cycle, we'll be glad to help you from there.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- biology help plz????????????????? - Please tell me which one is TRUE or FALSE ...
- biology help? - Please tell me which one is TRUE or FALSE for the statements ...
- Physical Science - can I get some help with these questions. im not sure on ...
- Medical Coding - Operative Report Pre-Operative Diagnosis: Rheumatic aortic ...
- Academic 4-year plan: Zoology - I want to work in the field of zoology when I ...
- Anatomy - The tricuspid valve is closed: A. during the rapid filling of the ...
- Calculus - Could someone help me with this question. Determine what limit would ...
- Anatomy - Beginning with the systemic veins, track the blood flow through the ...
- AP Bio - Hi I am stumped on an ap bio homework question: In the cyclic reaction ...
- bio+ please check!!! - The following statement describes, in random order, ...