Posted by dawn on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 7:06am.
acute, Adjustment, Bipolar, Communication disorders examples I need please help me
- beh - bobpursley, Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 7:14am
acute stress disorder
- beh - PsyDAG, Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 10:58am
Acute indicates a relatively short-term disorder, while chronic indicates a long-lasting one. For example, a cold is acute, while hay fever is chronic.
As bobpursley suggested, I searched Google under the key words "communication disorder" to get these possible sources:
You can do the same with your other terms. In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search. Also see http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/.
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- beh - help please i need examples, causes, treatment and symptoms for each of ...
- introduction - Ms. Sue is this a good introduction for my presentation on the ...
- psy - definition - definition of Psychological disorders Psychological ...
- Psychology - Briefly summarize how psychological disorders are classified and ...
- college psych - Which of the following categories of disorders is most prevalent...
- help please - When a person has episodes of hypomania that shift back and forth ...
- Psychology - Underlying causes of unipolar and bipolar disorders
- psychology - 1. Stress can be the root cause of psychological disorders. Name ...
- Communication Question - Which is NOT an example of augmentative communication? ...
- psych - For this assignment, you will create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® ...