Posted by michelle on Monday, September 22, 2008 at 7:14pm.
Is the following words nouns/pronouns or verbs.
- spell - GuruBlue, Monday, September 22, 2008 at 7:16pm
these are contractions... I will separate them for you. Then you can decide what they are. If you still have questions repost.
- spell - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 22, 2008 at 7:18pm
They are all contractions of verbs and adverbs or pronouns and verbs.
They're = contraction of the pronoun "they" and the verb "are."
If you do the rest, we'll be glad to check them for you.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Nouns - Our son's 3rd grade teacher gave out a homework assignment which had the...
- Noiuns - Our son's 3rd grade teacher gave out a homework assignment which had ...
- Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, and Verbs - Which of the following represents a ...
- english - what are nouns? what are pronouns? what are articles? what are verbs? ...
- Language Arts - how do i identify verbs,adverbs,nouns,pronouns,adjectives,...
- English grammar - ex) There are two pins on the table. In this sentence, is '...
- Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, and Verbs - In which of the following sentences ...
- English (8th Grade) - I can only figure about half of this one out: Your ...
- math - Peter begins his kindergarten year able to spell 10 words. he is going to...
- Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, and Verbs - A/an _______ verb ends in -ed in the ...