Posted by Mohammed on Monday, September 22, 2008 at 5:39am.
Discribe the advantage and limitation of the three tyeps of models?
- 6th grade science - Dr Russ, Monday, September 22, 2008 at 6:36am
Do you need to describe specific models or generic types?
One group is as
Conceptual (=thought experiments)
Mathematical (includes computer models)
Physical (e.g. a mechanical model of the solar system like an orrery)
Physicist Georg William de Tunzelmann distingushed in 1910 three "models“ of the universe:
the molecular and
Another grouping is as:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 6th grade - Discribe the adventage and limitation of three types of model?
- Models for Health and wellness - Discribe one of the contemporary models of ...
- 6th grade science - I recently posted a 6th grade science question at 9:11 p.m. ...
- 6th grade science - What are Newton's three laws on motion in sixth grade lingo?
- 6th Grade Science : Newton's First Law of Motion - Explain the idea of ...
- Science - I'm in 6th grade and I need help for my science project. I don't even ...
- science - Why are models useful? a) models work exactly like the things they ...
- science, 7th,6th,8th,9th grade - In what three ways can machines make work ...
- Science - Why do scientists use models of natural science? A) Scientists use ...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...