posted by rose (Ms. sue) on .
I am feeling really frustrated. Can you please guide me in answering those questions.
How might religious, cultural, or personal beliefs influence how an event is interpreted? How might a person's mood, personality, or situation influence how he or she interprets this event?
Please help. thank you.
Think about how different people might view these scenes:
1. Two men, cheek to cheek, and hugging on a street corner
2. A slender young woman in a skimpy halter top and very short shorts
3. A man on his knees with his forehead on the sidewalk
4. A mother with 4 children under school age
1. This is common practice in southern European countries. A gay person might interpret differently than a religious conservate.
How might other people interpret these scenes?
Thanks mS. Sue,
I have a bad flue, my brain is fried, I cannot think tonight.
You're welcome, Rose. Get some rest -- and get over your flu!