Posted by kayla on Saturday, September 20, 2008 at 11:51am.
which one of the entences is wrong.
1. The new principal of the school consecrates her energies to improving math and science education.
2. The great Shinto Shrine at Ise is consecrated to Amaterasu, a sun goddess.
3. Rather than trust a bank, she consecrates her life savings under the bricks of her hearth.
4. Because of his guilty conscious, michael asks not to be buried in consecrated ground.
My answer: c?
1. The UN imposed sactions against Africa...
2. The pope refused to sanction the marriage....
3. The goalies protest to the referee carried the sanction of her entire team.
4. this wildlife sanction contains many endangered species.
My answer: D?
1. In "The Scarlett Letter" the revernd sanctimonious appearance onceals a secret guilt.
2. the sanctimoniousness of the Indian leader won him profound respect.
3. Some politis sanctimoniously attend church only during election campaigns.
4. although he himself evaded taxes, he himself sanctimoniously accused those who voted against tax increases of lacking public spirit.
My anser: b?
english - SraJMcGin, Saturday, September 20, 2008 at 12:16pm
Look at B one more time because #3 is NOT a complete sentence. Also, C has some typos.
English - Writeacher, Saturday, September 20, 2008 at 1:43pm
I agree with Sra. You need to find and fix all those typos so someone here can read them correctly and help you.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english (revised) - A) 1. The new principal of the school consecrates her ...
- English - Which of the following would most likely be an entry in a sentence ...
- Art History - How do the Parthenon and Ise Shrine relate to their worshipers in ...
- social studies - the puritans shared another principal that our country today is...
- english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...
- english - Which of the following would most likely be an entry in a sentence ...
- English - I urgently need you to check the agenda again: Agenda of the Comenius ...
- English - 1. School education is important for students. 2. School education is ...
- Literature - Is "The Narrative of the life of Frederick Douglass" important to ...
- English - Could you please check this letter I have to write to the principal of...