Posted by jordan on Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 4:24pm.
Explain how to compare 8,563 and 8699
- 3rd grade - bobpursley, Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 4:29pm
3rd grade? Well, one is larger slightly. In the hundreds didit, one has a five, and one a six. So the 8699 is the larger.
- 3rd grade - jordan, Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 4:43pm
how is 1,734 greater than 175?
- 3rd grade - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 4:46pm
1,734 is greater than 175 because it has four digits or places.
- 3rd grade - skye, Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 9:29am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 3rd grade - explain how to compare 8,563 and 8699
- 3rd grade math - explain how to compare 8,563 and 8,699
- 3rd grade math - Explain how to compare 0.34 and 0.27?
- alegbra - explain how to compare 8,563 and 8,699?
- 3rd grade - 3rd grade Explain how to add with carrying give example
- 3rd Grade Math - There are 25 students in Mrs. Roberts 3rd grade class. There ...
- 3rd grade/math - Compare 2/3 and 3/4. Compare 3/8 and 5/6.
- math - The number 1,563,385 rounded off to the nearest million becomes A. 1,563,...
- 3rd grade math - water makes up 7/10 of your body. Is more than 1/2 of your body...
- Math 3rd grade - Suppose you are comparing two numbers that are greater than 100...