Posted by BLANCA on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 10:38pm.
what is the prime factorazation for these numbers 36,180,525,165
math/prime factorization - TN, Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 10:51pm
Prime factorization means, break down into a multiplication problem using only prime numbers. Keep breaking down the numbers until you just have prime numbers in it.
You will see it does not matter which two factors you start with, or the order, you end up with the same answer.
math/prime factorization - rurd65u, Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 9:10pm
math/prime factorization - Anonymous, Thursday, January 8, 2009 at 7:53pm
math/prime factorization - Anonymous, Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 9:41am
whats the primefactorization for 54
gcf and lcm - maryjoy, Sunday, December 12, 2010 at 2:01pm
express each pair of numbers as products of prime factors and find their gcf and lcm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - What is a unit rate? what is the prime factorazation for 945? idk how to ...
- Math - Plz help don't know how to do this question. Write number 68 as a product...
- math - what's the prime factorization of 293? what's the prime factorization of ...
- math - Which numbers between 40 and 49 have 2 and 3 in their prime factorization...
- maths - 4x+3y=21 What is your question? You have simply stated the equation of a...
- math - my number is a multiple of 5, but doesnt end in 5, the prime ...
- math - What methods can you use to find prime numbers? How are prime numbers ...
- math - WHAT IS THE PRIME FACTORIZATION OF 45? and what is the sum of the only ...
- math - I have the same question as Sally: What is the prime factorization of 225...
- math - The Florida Lottery is made up of the numbers 1-49. My mother has ...