Posted by anonymous on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 2:45pm.
Most of the glucose secreted by the liver during fasting is due to
57.Fatty acids are NOT an energy source for
A. the brain.
B. resting skeletal muscle.
C. the liver.
D. the heart.
is it the brain ?
What type of tissue is especially dependent on adequate plasma glucose levels?
A. skeletal muscle
B. cardiac muscle
- physiology - GuruBlue, Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 3:09pm
When you have answered these, one of the teachers will be happy to comment on your answers.
- physiology - mark, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 8:48pm
- physiology - jess, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 6:34pm
- physiology - Anonymous, Monday, February 11, 2013 at 11:44pm
the last one is nervous not liver.
Answer this Question
- BIOLOGY - 1.Three fatty acids form a triglyceride with one glycerol. What ...
- Nutrition - I need to know in what cells, liver, muscle, adipose, or all of the ...
- physiology - the blood-brain barrier prevents hydrophobic molecules from ...
- Biology - Three fatty acids form a triglyceride with one glycerol. What ...
- Science - In which way does the circulatory system rely on the skeletal system? ...
- health Ms. Sue please - 1. The body's functions are slowed when alcohol reaches ...
- physiology - Which of the following statements is TRUE regarding bile? Bile is ...
- science 1 question - In which way does the circulatory system rely on the ...
- glucose question - Assume that the organism is living areobically and that one ...
- Health - Which fats are considered the "essential fatty acids"? A. saturated ...