Posted by anonymous on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 2:45pm.
Most of the glucose secreted by the liver during fasting is due to
57.Fatty acids are NOT an energy source for
A. the brain.
B. resting skeletal muscle.
C. the liver.
D. the heart.
is it the brain ?
What type of tissue is especially dependent on adequate plasma glucose levels?
A. skeletal muscle
B. cardiac muscle
- physiology - GuruBlue, Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 3:09pm
When you have answered these, one of the teachers will be happy to comment on your answers.
- physiology - mark, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 8:48pm
- physiology - jess, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 6:34pm
- physiology - Anonymous, Monday, February 11, 2013 at 11:44pm
the last one is nervous not liver.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- BIOLOGY - 1.Three fatty acids form a triglyceride with one glycerol. What ...
- Biology - Among humans, increased interest in food intake normally occurs _____...
- Nutrition - I need to know in what cells, liver, muscle, adipose, or all of the ...
- drug classifications: body systems - which of the following antidiabetics help ...
- mym - what are the factors that affect the rate of enzyme-catalyzed reactions in...
- health Ms. Sue please - 1. The body's functions are slowed when alcohol reaches ...
- liver! - After a meal, blood entering the liver has higher levels of what ...
- Biology - I'm stuck on these--- 9. Most of the end products of digestion are ...
- Science - In which way does the circulatory system rely on the skeletal system? ...
- science 1 question - In which way does the circulatory system rely on the ...