Posted by AK on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 4:59am.
Which type of exercise increases fat loss?
im stuk on this question and i can't get any information about it inside my head.weird can any one explain to me simple words please
- health - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 9:07am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum.
Fat needs oxygen to burn completely so in order to burn fat during an exercise we need to move slowly and smoothly.
A. is work out hard (this will burn carbohydrates)
B. is work out long
C. is work out long but not too hard
D. is work out hard but not for long.
- health - AK, Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 7:27pm
Sodium intake can be controlled by
A. carefully reading labels of processed foods.
B. choosing frozen dinners over fast foods.
C. keeping a blood pressure level higher than 140 over less than 85.
D. increasing your intake of water to balance the sodium in your bloodstream.
am thinking A or C im not sure?
can you help?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- health - Which type of exercise increases fat loss? A. High-intensity B. High-...
- physical edu - 1. Cardiovascular disease is the number one overall killer of ...
- Biology - 20. When the blood enters the gill filaments in a fish, its carbon ...
- Statistics for Decision - Calorie Level Fiber Type High Calorie Low Calorie ...
- Math - 4.The following table shows the high and low temperatures predicted for ...
- physical fitness please help me - Choose all the answers that apply. It's ...
- Health - Which one of the following types of training involves 10 to 30 minutes...
- science - objects of different masses are suspended from a height. which ...
- Chemistry - Haloacetic acids have the largest maximum electrostatic potential ...
- Math - A person with no more than $15,000 to invest plans to place the money in ...