posted by John on .
What is the suitable expressions for the follwoing?
For example,there are 5 times for running. Imagine the running time is 1 hour. They have 5 running times. For example, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 3:00pm, 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
1. Let's go to see the movie at the first running time.
2. I want to see the 11:00 ET movie.
3. I'd like to see ET at the first running time at 11:00.
Are the expressions above all correct? Would you correct the errors? Are the expressions of #1-#3 correct?
Would you let me know good websites for movies?
They look OK, with 1 suggestion. You might want to clarify a.m. or p.m.
P.S. I'll be back with my websites for movies.
1. (where you can buy movie tickets online): http://www.fandango.com/
2. (movie reviews, show times, trailers): http://movies.yahoo.com/
3. (buy movies unlimited): http://www.moviesunlimited.com/musite/default.asp?
4. (showtimes, tickets & reviews): http://movies.yahoo.com/showtimes/showtimes.html?z=92691&r=sim
The reason I had to come back later with these is that while I'm checking to see if they are still good, I get thrown off line!