February 13, 2016
Post a New Question
Monday, September 15, 2008
for a set of data, the line best fit is given by the y-0.697x + 3.431 anr r^2 = .325. what is the correlation co efficient
Answer This Question
- for a set of data the line of best fit is given by y=-.687x + 3.431 and r...
- I don't understand this problem at all. It involves finding the line of ...
- You use a line of best fit for a set of data to make a prediction ...
- 1.you use in line to best fit the set of data to make a prediction ...
Quick math help
- a set of data points has a correlation r= -0.86 your friend ...
Algebra 1- Just one question please :)
- You use a line of best fit for a set of...
statistics(best fit line)
- I'm trying to graph a set of points with data, and I...
Algebra. Please help me understand.
- 24. You use a line of best fit for a set ...
- 2.The table below shows the height (in inches) and weight (in pounds)...
- if the correlation co-efficient is o.32 what is the sign of...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help