Posted by Debra on Sunday, September 14, 2008 at 10:44pm.
I neep help on two questions!
A condition that occurs in multiple regression analysis if the independent variables are themselves correlated is known as:
2. stepwise regression
4. multicollinearity (I think this is the answer)
Multiple regression uses quantitative values to represent variables that are numeric in nature, but occasionally the use of qualitative variables are used to represent conditions of interest. In those cases, the researcher would use (circle one):
1. dummy variables (I'm thinking this one.)
2. systemic variables
3. non-systemic variables
4. insulating variables
Thanks for the help!
- Statistics - Concerned, Monday, September 15, 2008 at 1:07pm
I am in your class. This is against the rules of this test "Debra". Screen shot posted and provided to instructor. Good luck on the test. It's amazing what a search on Google can do these days.
- Statistics - Funny, Monday, September 15, 2008 at 1:38pm
Too Funny- Debra got caught. ;0)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- statistics - A regression model has 2 independent variables and 16 observations...
- Statistics Help! - 1. What does a stepwise regression analysis do? 2. What tests...
- Regression Analysis - 1)Quantity of Beef 2)Price of Beef 3)Price of Pizza 4)...
- Math: Statistics - 1. A regression analysis includes the effect of Age, which is...
- Statistics - In conducting multiple regression analyses (MRAs), a major ...
- Statistics - Are these questions below true or false? I am stuck. I think 1 is ...
- statistics - Job Sat. INTR. EXTR. Benefits 5.2 5.5 6.8 1.4 5.1 5.5 5.5 5.4 5.8 5...
- Statistics - A procedure in regression analysis where Predictor or Independent ...
- Statistics - True or False, In simple linear regression analysis, if the error ...
- Statistics - What is the defintion of Logistic Multiple Regression Analysis?