November 29, 2015
Post a New Question
Saturday, September 13, 2008
The intolerable acts:
a. closed temporarily all american ports
b. touched off the boston tea party
c. percipitated the first continental congress
d. was largely ignored outside massachusetts
i think it is c
social studies -
, Saturday, September 13, 2008 at 4:29pm
Answer this Question
- 1. which of the colonies was not a response of the colonies to...
- put these wents that led to the start of he American Revolution in ...
PLZ Help----History-----@Ms. Sue or @Reed
- Which answer best expresses the ...
Plz help @Reed
- Which answer best expresses the effects of Britain passing the...
- Why did the colonists react to the Coercive Acts with ...
- How did the colonist show their anger for the Coercive Acts? A...
social studies help as soon as possible
- 3. which of the following does not ...
- . Parliament passed the Coercive Acts, known in America as the ...
- Can you help me with a thesis statement from this prompt: "Identify...
- In November 1773, the citizens of Boston refused to allow three...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.