Posted by kyle on Saturday, September 13, 2008 at 9:57am.
during the french and indian wwar the american colonists:
1. cooperated closely with britain
2. often traded with the enemy
3. enthusiastically supported the war effort
4. provide no troops
I think it is either 1 or 3
- history - SraJMcGin, Saturday, September 13, 2008 at 10:16am
Do you think it's #1 when they were fighting the British?
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Herre are some sites on the French and Indian War:
3. (check the Index for different aspects): http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/E/7yearswar/fiwxx.htm
- history - Ms. Sue, Saturday, September 13, 2008 at 10:33am
It isn't 3 because the colonists did not ENTHUSIASTICALLY support the war.
- history - SraJMcGin, Saturday, September 13, 2008 at 10:37am
Because they sided with England, fighting the French in this war, #1.
- history - Ms. Sue, Saturday, September 13, 2008 at 11:04am
I don't like any of the answers.
1. Although the Americans fought on the British side, as a group they did not cooperate closely with Britain.
2. The Americans traded with the Indians, but I found no substantiation to say they often traded with them.
3. See above.
4. Obviously wrong because the Americans did supply some troops.
By process of elimination, my guess is that 2 is the correct answer.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- U.S/history AP - The french and indian war began in the colonies in the year ...
- history-french and indian war - this is about the french and indian war it is a ...
- hard history question - hi, what was the other european nation besides france ...
- 8gradegeography - The British turned to taxing the American colonies because ...
- american History - Can someone help me please. I am having a hard time ...
- U.S. History - Why didn't Britain just raise taxes in England during the French...
- U.S. History - 1. the French adn Indian War led to a. a massive migration to ...
- U.S. History - please check these: 1. The French adn Indian War led to: a. a ...
- History - 14. Which statement best describes Georgia as a royal colony? (1 point...
- History - 1. Which of the following groups would most likely not want to remain ...