Posted by Kyle on Friday, September 12, 2008 at 10:01pm.
the two earliest attempts of the english at colonization in america failed because of:
1. the weakness of the join stock compnay
2. the hostility of spain
3. inadequate financial resources
4. lack of distinguished leadership
i think it is 3
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 12, 2008 at 10:03pm
It could be 3, but 1 and 4 could also be true. What does your book say?
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 12, 2008 at 10:08pm
You certainly must have readings or text materials recommended by your instructor.
This is a value judgment question and cannot be answered objectively.
- social studies - bobpursley, Friday, September 12, 2008 at 10:14pm
Points out that disease is a major factor in the failures.
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 12, 2008 at 10:22pm
Frankly, I think it's a bad question, unless you've been assigned a specific text that makes it clear what the author believed to be the major factor.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - Write an essay on the colonization of Spain, including ...
- history - Describe the early voyages of Spain and Portugal and their early ...
- history - why did the earliest attempts of the English to colonize america fail
- Social studies - Which of the following was a cause of the Great Depression? (...
- social studies - Which of the following statements about the natural resources ...
- Social Studies - What immediate impact did European colonization have on ...
- please check(Social studies) - 1.A 2.A 3.B 4.D 5.C 1. Which circumstance had the...
- Social Studies - Which of these factors MOST shaped American identity? A: The ...
- Social studies - Why did Spain not colonize in some significant areas of north ...
- social studies - how did spain establish territorial claims in the caribbean and...