Posted by amy on Friday, September 12, 2008 at 9:43pm.
Write a 200- to 300-word response explaining how that physiological process differs
among the following organisms:
i chose gets rid of waste my answer is as follows
Bacteria would get rid of waste by passing it through its cell membrane. It passes through it as a liquid.
A grasshopper would get rid of waste by taking a breath and by urinating and by having a bowel movement. Although, grasshopper release urine and stolid waste all at once like birds.
Bears release waste some what like a grasshopper, because they both release waste when they take a breath. However, unlike the grasshopper they do not release solid and liquid all at once. Bears can choose to one or the other.
Fish release waste some what like the bear and the grasshopper, because they both release solid waste through their anus. Fish however release urine every time they breath.
thanks a bunch
- science can someone please check - bobpursley, Friday, September 12, 2008 at 9:59pm
It is ok, brief. I wonder if the teacher had something as brief as this on her mind.
- science can someone please check - Anonymous, Friday, September 25, 2009 at 1:05am
omg that is to funny i laughed till i cried. way to funny
- science can someone please check - kim, Saturday, February 6, 2010 at 7:18pm
how does one cite this in APA form.
- Natural Science - jessi, Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 2:17pm
thankyou very much!i checked on every website i till i came upon this site and it completed my task!!!
- science can someone please check - Hardaway, Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 8:30am
Hey what did u guys use for refernces?
Answer this Question
- SCI/230 - please help CheckPoint: Basic Processes Due Day-4 (Assignment Tab) • ...
- science - explain how the physiological process of movement differs among ...
- science - how does movement differs among Bacteria, grasshoppers, fish, bear
- cjs240 - Will someone please help me find a website to complete this assignment...
- science - I dont know the answers to these two questions. Could someone please ...
- science animals - I dont know the answers to these two questions. Could someone ...
- Psychology Observations - Observations • Write a 200- to 300-word response to ...
- criminal justice - Write a 200- to 300-word response explaining the impact ...
- Psychology - • Write a 200- to 300-word response to the following: Identify and ...
- biology - 1. Which of the following statements does not describe a difference ...