Posted by candace on Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 11:06pm.
true or false. if three points are coplanar, they are collinear
- 11th grade - candace, Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 11:11pm
any two points are collinear. true or false
- 11th grade - DrBob222, Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 11:14pm
- 11th grade - Ian, Friday, September 12, 2008 at 3:54am
coplaner- is 2 or more points on the same plane
collinear- is 2 or more points on the same line
To remember look at the word coplaner: it includes the word plane in it.
look atbthe word
Collinear it includes the word line in it.
Hope you understand.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - Please help me to draw this figure four points that are not collinear...
- Geometry - Are three collinear points are always also coplanar points. Thanks
- math - Are three collinear points are always also coplanar points.
- math - suppose n points are in space, no three are collinear and no four or are ...
- math - a triangle is a figure formed by three segments connecting three ...
- Geometry - Paragraph proof: in the figure AC and BD LIE IN PLANE j and BY AND CX...
- math - My son has been given the collinear problem below that has be stumped two...
- geometry - do u know of any object that has lines rays segments collinear points...
- Math - determine whether each conjecture is true or false. Give a counterexample...
- Geometry - draw a plane containing 4 coplanar points A, B, C, and D, with ...