Posted by cassie on Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 4:49pm.
how was susan b anthony differnt or more influential than other women suffrage advocates of her time?
history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 4:54pm
Read these sites to find how Anthony was more influential. Remember, she was a strong leader.
history - cassie, Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 5:13pm
i know her accomplishments but i just don't know how she was better than the rest of the advocates out there
history - cassie, Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 5:16pm
i have to comapare her to other advocates of womens suffrage during that time and say why anthony was better than them
history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 5:18pm
If you read those sites carefully, you'll see what she did that the other advocates did not do.
history - cassie, Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 5:26pm
o know one is that she focused on being more moderate than cady stanton- anthony led this peaceful revolution
can you give me a little help as to another one?
history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 5:37pm
How about this from the first site above?
"Thus, she led a group of women to the polls in Rochester to test the right of women to vote. She was arrested two weeks later and while awaiting trial, engaged in highly publicized lecture tours and in March 1873, she tried to vote again in city elections. After being tried and convicted of violating the voting laws, Susan succeeded in her refusal to pay the fine. From then on she campaigned endlessly for a federal woman suffrage amendment through the National Woman Suffrage Association (1869-90) and the National American Woman Suffrage Association (1890-1906) and by lecturing throughout the country."
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- U.S. History - Why was Susan B. Anthony important in history? A: Susan B. ...
- history - can someone help me write a thesis statement about susan B. Anthony ...
- History - 11.)What was the main contribution of Susan B. Anthony in the suffrage...
- history - i am doing a report on susan b anthony and have to say why she was ...
- History - 9.)Which women's rights leader worked with Elizabeth Cady Stanton to ...
- ss - what was the main goal of suffrage leaders such as elizabeth cady stanton, ...
- english continued - what other womens suffrage advocate disagreed about the way ...
- History 204 american history 1865-present - Gradually, over the first two ...
- Ed-tech/History question~! - Which of the following statements about the women’s...
- us history - Although Susan B. Anthony's actions were directly related to women'...