Posted by Kalindi on Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 3:44pm.
WHat are advantages and disadvantages of charities!
business - bobpursley, Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 3:49pm
advantages: They focus on specific areas or problems, and gain some expertise dealing with those, becoming efficient and productive.
Disadvantages: There is not a lot of outside oversite on charities, giving fraudsters ample opportunity for playing. Not a day goes by in my home without some telephone call (State troopers Assn, Veterans assistance association, the Texas Blind League association, or the association de jure) asking for donations.
business - David Q, Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 3:59pm
Advantage: charities provide a mechanism for the transformation of donations from many donors into practical benefits for the causes supported by those charities: something that well-meaning donors would individually find difficult.
Disadvantage: existence of charities can allow central government to argue that there is no point in committing public money to causes that attract voluntary donations.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - Advantages and disadvantages that ethnic neighborhoods offered to ...
- marketing - Please refer to the following advantages and disadvantages: ...
- Business - What are the advantages and disadvantages of the three major forms of...
- Business Studies - what are the advantages and disadvantages of sleeping ...
- 6th grade geography, Italy - What are the advantages and disadvantages to Italy...
- business - WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF VAT?
- international business - what are the advantages and disadvantages of ...
- business ethics - What advantages and disadvantages of Internet surveys?
- business - what are some advantages and disadvantages of the barter system
- LAW 302 Business Law for Managers - How do the various interests in land and ...