Posted by Jacob on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 10:31pm.
What are improper factors?
How do we find improper factors for any given numbers?
- Math - Factors - jonathan, Monday, September 15, 2008 at 4:19pm
using the terms factor,divisor,multiple,product,and divisible by,write as many statements as you can about the number sentence 4x7=28.
- Math - Factors - Ashley, Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 8:14pm
Theres no wrong or write factors its prime numbers or composite and composite is example 18 is composite becuase there 2 diffrent ways to multiply to 18 example:1x18,9x2 that's a composiye and a prime number is only 1 way to multiply example number 2 you can only do 2x1 and 1 is not a factor the littlest factor is 2
- Math - Factors - Unknown, Thursday, November 5, 2009 at 10:40pm
You just write statements about the number sentence using those words, I guess
I'll give you a hint, there are 10
- Math - Factors - Anonymous, Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 6:05pm
- Math - Factors - Anonymous, Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 6:38pm
- Math - Factors - help me plss ! D:, Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 9:42pm
ineed help people pls help me .
isuck at math .
Question / thingi thing yea
Using the terms factor , divisor , multiple , product , and divisible by , write as many statements as you can about the number sentence 4x7=28 .
WHAT IS THE ANSWER ! AHH IM GONNA FAIL MATH !
- Math - Factors - jacob, Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 6:39pm
i need help
- Math - Factors - un known, Friday, August 31, 2012 at 8:01pm
i need help what jonathan said
- Math - Factors - g4ed, Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 4:47pm
dyv seivh hfy yrgo oeytsbz
- Math - Factors - Bacth, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 9:28pm
I love Brooklyn b
Ask her out
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - how often does a leap year occur? what are al the prime numbers less then...
- Math factors - Lareina understands factors, but sometime she has trouble finding...
- Math - Given a polynomial and one of its factors, find the remaining factors of ...
- AP European History - What were the factors responsible for western europe's ...
- math - You can use the prime factorization of a number, written as the product ...
- math - Lareina understands factors, but sometimes she has trouble finding all ...
- Math - Lareina understands factors, but sometimes she has trouble finding all ...
- Science - Abiotic factors are living factors. (wind, temperature) Biotic factors...
- psychology - Need help explaining different aspects of biological factors , ...
- Math - A simple calculation will reveal that 72 has 12 factors including 1 and ...