Posted by Nicole on Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 9:15pm.
What kind of colony was Delaware, first??? I got a link to a page that really helped, but i accidentaly exited out of it!! thank you for any help!!!
Proprietary, Royal, or Charter Colony.
- History - Nicole, Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 9:17pm
I really have no idea... I let my friend use my history book, and never got it back...oops.
- History - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 9:20pm
- History - Nicole, Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 9:20pm
thank you again.
- History - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 9:23pm
You're very welcome! :-)
- History - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 9:21pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help forum. Since you didn't give more details, hopefully one of the following is the one you lost:
- History - Nicole, Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 9:22pm
thank you so much!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- US history - Indicate below the type of government each colony had in the year ...
- check my work - 1. Which of the following events happened last? (1 point) the ...
- History - What kind of colony was New Jersey?? Royal, Proprietary, or...?
- Civics - Which one of the following statements is most accurate regarding the ...
- Civics - 12. Which one of the following statements is most accurate regarding ...
- American History - A royal colony is owned by the King/Queen, while a ...
- Government - In which type of colony did strict governors anger the colonists? A...
- Social Studies - Which was not a type of North American Colony? A: Charter ...
- Social Studies - In which type of colony did strict governors anger the colonist...
- Civics - paragraph using the following words proprietary colony, royal colony, ...