Posted by hiphopgirl on Monday, September 8, 2008 at 9:32pm.
rewrite the constitution... How do you set up the paper?? roman numerals and re-think the current constitution and write what I tihnk it should say?
8th grade Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 8, 2008 at 9:34pm
I'm not sure what you mean by the Roman numerals. But you need to rewrite the Constitution in your own words. Put the ideas of the original writers in modern language.
8th grade Social Studies - hiphopgirl, Monday, September 8, 2008 at 9:39pm
the paper says: "hint hint, do you know roman numerals" in the teachers note. And it says to outline and rewrite the consitution, and gives us a copy of the constitution and its in sections and articals.
8th grade Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 8, 2008 at 9:43pm
This copy of the Constitution uses Roman numerals for the major parts and Arabic (our) numerals for the subpoints. I think your teacher wants you to take each major part, like Roman numeral I, The Legislative Branch, and write it in our own words, using the same Arabic numerals.
8th grade Social Studies - mena, Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 5:41pm
it says that it have till 27 amentments
8th grade Social Studies - bid red, Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 6:48pm
what do you mean?
8th grade Social Studies - s.o.s, Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 6:50pm
8th grade Social Studies - Dalton, Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 5:37pm
How were the Southern Colonies Established?
jfuyq fyzejkrh - jfuyq fyzejkrh, Friday, January 16, 2009 at 8:41pm
elrubxnjq mfobr aqujdz bhmr kdzog tehbv deli
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - One of the issues facing the early nation was how to interpret ...
- Social Studies - What was the initial purpose of the Constitutional Convention? ...
- 8TH Grade social studies - what does the constitution define treaty as?
- 8th Grade U.S History - Document F Andrew Jackson, Proclamation to the people of...
- pol science - Locate indiana state’s constitution and examine the major elements...
- Math: Roman Numerals( story problem ) - i know roman numerals, but i forget all ...
- social studies - The Constitution provides for a separation of powers. What does...
- Social Studies - According to the declaration of independence, all men have the ...
- social studies - according to the preamble of the constitution, give at least ...
- Social science - According to Justice William O. Douglas, where can zones of ...