Posted by jerson on Monday, September 8, 2008 at 7:54pm.
what were some symbolic behaviors of the Neanderthals?
what are the theories about what happened to the neanderthals why did they disappear?
to be civilized according to historians, what has to be present?
- world history - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 8, 2008 at 7:55pm
I've helped you on several of these questions. Now it's your turn. What do you think the answers are?
We'll be happy to comment on your answers.
- world history - jerson, Monday, September 8, 2008 at 8:21pm
i've read my book for the 1st two and couldnt find them but for the last question
i think it would be political, economic social cultural and religious reasons.
Answer this Question
- World History - How did Neanderthals and Cro-Magnons differ from earlier people?
- World history - Help? How did Neanderthals and Cro-Magnons differ from earlier ...
- world history - Neanderthals lived alongside Homo sapiens for thousands of years...
- world history - neanderthals lived near homo sapians for thousands of years
- world history - i have 2 questions 1) how did Neolithic Age add to the ...
- history - i found most of my questions. i still need to know to be civilized (...
- history - Neanderthals lived alongside Homo sapiens for thousands of years
- Social Studies - what are some advantages that homo sapiens had over ...
- anthropology - Who were the Neanderthals? Why did Homo Sapiens become the ...
- Physical Anthropology - According to the multiregional evolution model- A. ...