Posted by chass on Monday, September 8, 2008 at 4:18pm.
Help with rounding 6318 to the nearest thousand, hundred, and ten.
math - chass, Monday, September 8, 2008 at 4:19pm
math - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 8, 2008 at 4:32pm
6,310 rounded to the nearest thousand is 6,000.
Rounded to the nearest hundred, it is 6,300.
Rounded to the nearest 10, it is 6,320.
math - Anonymous, Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 7:07pm
How do you round 6,318 to the nearest hundred
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade math - 387,422 round to the nearest thousand 124,607 round to the ...
- math - 427,685 nearest thousand is it 428,000 0.8394263 nearest hundred-...
- math - whats the answer to rounding 387,422 to the nearest hundred thousand......
- maths - what is 45,429,444 to the nearest hundred-thousand? Hundred thousand ...
- math - round to the nearest thousand, nearest hundred, nearest ten 8999
- math - Round to the nearest thousand, nearest hundred, and the nearest ten 7509
- Rounding (math) - round 784,392 to the nearest ten thousand.
- math (rounding) - 7,568,250 round to the nearest hundred thousand. is this the ...
- math - I need help rounding 423,607,492 to the following place values. ten ...
- math - A) Use numerals to write a ten digit number using the following ...