Posted by Nicky on Sunday, September 7, 2008 at 8:52pm.
I am stumped on these two questions.
Unscramble the following words tp make sentences. Be sure to use the correct form of avoir.
I know what the words mean but im not quite sure of the correct form of avoir would be and where the words would go.
- French - Kate, Sunday, September 7, 2008 at 8:57pm
1. j'ai un ordinateur.
2. vous n'avez pas de chaise.
forms of avoir
- French - Nicky, Sunday, September 7, 2008 at 9:02pm
thanks Kate you have been a great help;)
- French - SraJMcGin, Sunday, September 7, 2008 at 11:35pm
Bien fait, tous les deux!
Sra (aka Mme)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- FRENCH - He is feeling fine and we do not expect any problems with his health ...
- french - answer this question using a form of 'venir de': Vous avez lu une ...
- FRENCH - Bonjour, I know that "I would like to have a book" translates to: "je ...
- French - I need help in French,its Passé Composé. Use the following prompts and ...
- French - K, we're doing homophones right now, and the two words we're doing is a...
- French - J'/ ordinateur/ un / avoir
- French - Please help me as I have no idea what to do. Use the verb shown to ...
- French for Mischa - PRESENT TENSE OF AVOIR AND ETRE: avoir = to have AFFIRMATIVE...
- SraJMcGin - Can you help me with the passé composé: être and avoir. I understand...
- french - Quel âge ....................... (avoir) -vous? how do i answer that. i...