Posted by michael on Sunday, September 7, 2008 at 8:06pm.
Rounding to the nearest hundredth.
Would 2.0518 be rounded to 2.0520?
- rounding decimals - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 7, 2008 at 8:08pm
Michael -- please go back and read what DrBob told you about the place values. The website I posted also has a good explanation.
- rounding decimals - joshua, Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 5:45pm
whay is the difference between rounding decimals to the greatest to the nearest whole
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- rounding decimals - Rounding to the nearest hundredth.Would 0.551 be rounded to ...
- rounding decimals - Rounding to the nearest hundredth. Would 0.551 round to 0.6?
- Rounding Decimals - Use the digits 0,2,5 and 8. Write a decimal that will round ...
- rounding decimals - Round to the nearest tenth. Would 5.21 be rounded to 5.20?
- rounding decimals - Round to the nearest tenth. Would 0.002 be rounded up to 0....
- rounding decimals - what is 3.65 rounded to the nearest hundreth?
- rounding decimals to the greatest number - what is 1.51 rounded to the nearest ...
- rounding whole numbers - i need help on this one...i should know this but i ...
- Rounding nearest numbers - Write a number that rounds to 47000 when rounded to ...
- rounding - rounding 6.535 to the nearest tenth of a foot = 6.54?