Posted by SENiOR '09 on Saturday, September 6, 2008 at 6:20pm.
FOR HISTORY WE HAVE TO CONDUCT A SURVERY FROM PEOPLE CONCERNING 9/11. THERE ARE ONLY TWO QUESTIONS THAT ARE ASKED.
QUESTION 1:WHY DO YOU THINK SEPT. 11TH HAPPENED?
QUESTION 2: HOW DO YOU THINK WE CAN PREVENT ANOTHER SEPTEMBER 11TH FROM HAPPENING?
YOUR ANSWERS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!
- MORE OPINIONS NEEDED PLEASE!! - Tina, Saturday, September 6, 2008 at 6:30pm
i think why sept 11 happen was poor national scurity of the usa and terrorist of Osama Bin Laden or other countries that was involved in the plot.
Having tighter national home land scurity. knowing we are always in debates with other countries. I hope that helps. Good luck.
- MORE OPINIONS NEEDED PLEASE!! - Writeacher, Saturday, September 6, 2008 at 6:41pm
Senior09, when you type in all-caps, two things happen:
**it's harder to read, and
**it's the online equivalent to SHOUTING.
Please just type in regular mode, not with the Caps Lock feature turned on. Thanks.
- MORE OPINIONS NEEDED PLEASE!! - SENiOR '09, Saturday, September 6, 2008 at 6:49pm
Ok sorry about that!!!
- MORE OPINIONS NEEDED PLEASE!! - SraJMcGin, Saturday, September 6, 2008 at 6:52pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here is one opinion:
1. Because there is evil in the world and we were negligent.
2. We need to be vigilant. It is definitely an "uphill battle" to change what has been established over centuries.
- MORE OPINIONS NEEDED PLEASE!! - GuruBlue, Saturday, September 6, 2008 at 7:18pm
It is just one more in a very long history of "religious" wars. It is not just Muslim and Christian. It has as often been between various groups of Christians. Despite the peaceful tenets of any faith, the "faithful" seem to think they can win more adherents by killing them than by setting an example of the positive aspects of their religions.
- MORE OPINIONS NEEDED PLEASE!! - Writeacher, Saturday, September 6, 2008 at 7:23pm
Of course, some terrorist attacks can be stopped from happening. Some plots have been discovered over the past 7 years, in the US and overseas, but the question is how it was done. Were anyone's 4th amendment rights (in the US) violated in the process?
Answer this Question
- 12TH HISTORY - FOR HISTORY WE HAVE TO CONDUCT A SURVERY FROM PEOPLE CONCERNING 9...
- Opinion Question: Your opinions are needed please! - I am writing an essay and ...
- Reading - I am reading this book called "The Last Book in the Universe" and I ...
- social studies - Hi, Can you help please? I usually have my answer ready and ask...
- Religions of the World - For my final project I have to conduct an interview ...
- Instructions - The teacher gave us a mini essay that has 16 questions under each...
- History - Please help. Literacy tests worked to dany the right to vote to ...
- history. - another question for "government is not the solution to our problem, ...
- US History -- needs assistance - Please use the subject line for its obvious ...
- history - Do you have any history tutors that could help me?. i am doing an ...