Posted by Maria on Saturday, September 6, 2008 at 11:58am.
10th grade math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, September 6, 2008 at 12:09pm
3x - 6 = 2 - x
4x = 8
x = ?
10th grade math - June, Sunday, September 7, 2008 at 11:28am
10th grade math - maria, Saturday, September 6, 2008 at 2:53pm
Its the wrong answer
10th grade math - maria, Saturday, September 6, 2008 at 2:55pm
x= 3 but the way you did it it =2 and did you forget about the four???
10th grade math - Britt, Saturday, December 20, 2008 at 5:21pm
10th grade math - RJAMES, Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at 9:20pm
10th grade math - sureshbabu, Sunday, December 28, 2008 at 3:04am
3x-6 = 6-x
4x = 12
x = 12/4
x = 3
10th grade math - APPLE, Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 11:11am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 10th Grade Chemistry - I struggle in the sciences and was wondering what I could...
- 10th grade - what classes should i take in 10th grade?
- 10th grade - how i get an unssen workssheets for 10th greade?
- math - Riding on a school bus are 20 students in 9th grade, 10 in 10th grade, 9 ...
- 11th grade - The students of litchfield High school are in grades 9,10,11,12. Of...
- english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...
- 10th - i am just abt to finish my 10th grade,i am very weak at maths and science...
- 10th grade - plz suggest me some good thoughts which i can use in writing ...
- 10th Grade Math - What is 3X^2-7=11
- 10th grade math - (-2x + 6)(x + 4) 4(13 - 6) - 4^2 + 3^3