January 18, 2017
Post a New Question
Saturday, September 6, 2008
if a and b are acute angels and sin(a+b)=1,sin(a-b)=1/2
then prove that
Answer This Question
- Proving identities: 1) 1+ 1/tan^2x = 1/sin^2x 2) 2sin^2 x-1 = ...
- Given: cos u = 3/5; 0 < u < pi/2 cos v = 5/13; 3pi/2 < v < ...
- Consider sin(x-360)sin(90-x)tan(-x)/cos(90+x) 1.A.SIMPLIFY sin(x-...
Mathematics - Trigonometric Identities
- Let y represent theta Prove: 1 + 1/tan^...
Trigonometry desperate help, clueless girl here
- 2. solve cos 2x-3sin x cos 2x...
- 1.Solve tan^2x + tan x – 1 = 0 for the principal value(s) to two ...
- For each of the following determine whether or not it is an ...
- simplify to a constant or trig func. 1. sec ²u-tan ²u/cos ²v+sin ²v ...
trig help much appreciated! :))
- 1. Find the complete exact solution of sin x...
- Posted by hayden on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 4:05pm. sin^6 x + cos^6...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help