Posted by scooby9132002 on Friday, September 5, 2008 at 9:22pm.
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
Ground-level ozone (O3)
Sulfuric acid (H2SO4)
I need help finding the sources for the ones above and I need help with Health/Environmental Effects of each of the ones above.
Environmental Science - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 5, 2008 at 9:30pm
What do you mean by "sources" for those chemicals?
Check your text materials about the health/environmental effects of them.
If you can't find them there, then try Googling each one.
Environmental Science - Anonymous, Friday, September 5, 2008 at 9:56pm
I know these answers, I just finished this assignment. My suggestion would be to look up each chemical, that's what I did.
Environmental Science - scooby9132002, Friday, September 5, 2008 at 10:27pm
I just need the Health/Environmental Effects of Sulfuric acid (H2SO4) i have the rest already
Environmental Science - Anonymous, Friday, September 5, 2008 at 10:33pm
Exposure to sulfuric acid mist can irritate the eyes, nose, throat, and lungs, and at higher levels can cause a buildup of fluid in the lungs (pulmonary oedema). Asthmatics are particularly sensitive to the pulmonary irritation. Repeated exposures may cause permanent damage to the lungs and teeth.
Sulfuric acid is a very corrosive substance, and would burn any plant, bird, or land animal exposed to it. It has moderate chronic (long-term) toxicity to aquatic life.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SCI 275 - i need help I am having trouble finding this info. Issue Sources ...
- science - Issue Sources Health/Environmental Effects Carbon dioxide (CO2) ...
- science - what are sources and Health/Environmental Effects Carbon dioxide, ...
- environmental science - what are the sources of the following: carbon dioxide ...
- sci275 - do either one of these have a health or environmental effect ? Carbon ...
- SCI 275 - air pollution, global warming, ozone depletion, and acid deposition. ...
- Environmental Science - what are the health and environmental effects of ...
- Environmental Science - What are the sources of sulfuric acid (H2SO4)?
- Science - 6th grade : CHECK MY ANSWER - Which of the following sets of terms is ...
- science - 1. Force exerted on an area is called _____. (1 point) pressure ...