Posted by cam on Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 9:30pm.
Can 2 odd numbers add to an even or
1 odd and 1 even to an even?
- math - carle, Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 9:32pm
yes like 3+3=6 and no
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 9:33pm
1 + 1 = 2
3 + 3 = 6
2 + 1 = 3
3 + 4 = 7
What do you think?
- math - cam, Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 9:38pm
2 odd numbers=odd
1 odd,1 even = even
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 9:41pm
I gave you examples of two odd numbers and one even and one odd number.
1, 3, 5 are odd numbers.
1 + 3 = ?
3 + 5 = ?
2, 4, 6 are even numbers.
1 + 2 = ?
3 + 2 = ?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Calculus, check my answer, please! 1 - Did I get this practice question right? 1...
- Algerbra - f m and p are positive integers and (m + p) x m is even, which of the...
- odd and even functions - Using f is odd if f(-x) = -f(x) or even if f(-x) = f(x...
- discrete math - prove that if n is an integer and 3n+2 is even, then n is even ...
- Algebra - Let f(x) = 1 – 3x^2. Which of the following is true? Give a brief ...
- Math - John stated that when you add an even and an odd integer the answer will ...
- Calculus, check my answer, please! 2 - Consider the following functions: f(x)=...
- discrete math - Prove by contradiction that for any even integer a and any odd ...
- math - I know It's probably an easy question but I don't know remember how to do...
- Math - If f and g are functions defined for all real numbers, and f is an odd ...