Posted by megan on Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 7:07am.
can someone please give me a website to go to, to find these stems please,or can you please tell me the meanings for these stems:
if you could answer these,or even some of these,then i will thank you deeply.or at least give me a website i can go to that have these stems on it.please and thankyou
English 2 honors - zhuie, Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 7:31am
try to get it from wikipedia if possible
hope it does really help u up~!!
English 2 honors - GuruBlue, Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 8:53am
Here are two sites with charts on word stems.
English 2 honors - Writeacher, Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 9:01am
When you enter each one, put an asterisk to indicate other syllables or letters. Here are some examples:
*gyn or gyn*
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - can you give me words for theses greek roots: astro(a)- hydro(a...
- english - the stems measure a foot in diameter=transitive people use bamboo in ...
- bio 106 - List foods that you find in the store from each plant part listed ...
- Language Arts class - Can you help me unscramble these words to make a sentence...
- HELPPP~Reading! ! ! - Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRITTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ...
- health - A person who is afraid of heights likely suffers from ( select all that...
- english - Can someone please help me! I have to write an essay and I have to ...
- science - One of the characters Mendel studied was the position of the flowers. ...
- Constitutional Law - What authority stems from the necessary and proper clause? ...
- words and reference - what do these 2 words mean please.? can you please help ...