Posted by Jeremy on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 9:55pm.
What is the difference between bar graphs and histograms.
- 7th grade pre algebra - DrBob222, Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 9:56pm
- 7th grade pre algebra - eajgheqoiubg, Thursday, August 28, 2008 at 9:14pm
bar graphs is a graph showing time in bars.. and histograms is some Re-T meaning...???
- 7th grade pre algebra - alex, Tuesday, September 2, 2008 at 8:55pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Trend line, line of best fit and bivariate data, are terms associated ...
- Bar Graphs - Do the bars on bar graphs need to have spacing between them or can ...
- graphs - What's the difference between a histogram and a bar graph?
- 5th grade - I'm Pretty Confused About This.... Has Something To Do With Bar ...
- 8th grade Math - I'm actually in 7th grade, but I'm doing 8th grade pre-algebra...
- 7th grade Pre-Algebra - Simplify. (-5)-(-3)= Is it -8?
- pre algebra 7th grade - Please explain this problem (r.r) (r.r)
- 7th grade Pre-Algebra - Find each Product. 8(-5x) Do I just do 8 x -5 = _n ?
- Algebra - I have a few questions on my Pre- Algebra Pre- test. I am in 7th grade...
- 7th grade - what is the difference between physical science &scientific theory?