Posted by jared on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 9:11pm.
how do i solve this w(4-w^2)=8-w^3
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Pre-Calc - I'm stuck on a pre-calc problem. I need to find y as a function of x...
- Pre-Calc - This is the last question on my pre-calc homework, I looked through ...
- Pre-Calc - Can you show me how to find the rectangular equation of r=2costheta...
- Pre Calc - Solve for A and B if: 1 A B ----- = --- + --- k(k+1) k k+1
- Pre Calc - Solve for x: |4x+6|-|2x-1|<5
- pre calc - f(x)=1/x+2 how do i solve this
- Pre-Calc - How do I solve this equation? 4^x * (1/2)^3-2x = 8*(2^x)^2
- Pre-calc - Solve 3.3= 1.005^n
- math pre calc - solve for x. 8^6+3x=16
- pre-calc - How do u solve (f-g)(x) when f(x)=4x/7 +7 and g(x)=-6/x Ok so its (f-...