Posted by melissa on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 10:41pm.
answer any of these please
.02 cg= Ug(u is cursive)
30741cursive uL= __ kL
427 m=____ Mm
3.642 dL=_____ kL
543 nm=___ um
.0867 mg=___ ng
70.267 ML=__ dL
100 km =__ cg
34789 g ___ kg
16.3 g=___ cg
10.467 pg =___cg
- chemistry - Writeacher, Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 11:05pm
There's no guarantee that a math or chem tutor is online right now or when one will come online. Be sure to use the chart linked above and do your best.
- chemistry - DrBob222, Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 11:22pm
This shows no work on your part. Please pick one and explain what you don't understand. Here is an example. To convert, you want to use the starting unit and multiply it by a factor. The factor will convert one unit to the other.
1027 ug to grams. There are 10^6 micrograms in a gram.
1027 ug x factor = grams
1027 ug x (1 g/10^6 ug) = ?? grams
1027 x 10^-6 grams =
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Find the missing numbers to complete the patterns. Some are arithmetic ...
- math [geometry honors] - i really need help solving these problems since the ...
- science - freezing and thawing cycle that causes potholes in roads and breaks in...
- spanish - Usa la forma presente de ESTAR con el participio pasado del verbo ...
- ms.sue - can you give me an easy way how to find percentages these ways: _____% ...
- calculus - Leave any unneeded answer spaces blank. [Hint: use synthetic division...
- 5th grade math - points that lie o the same line are called collinear points. ...
- Math Calculus - f(x) = (x^3+5x^2-28x-32)/(x^3-18x^2+105x-196) which can be ...
- statistics - Terms and Definitions matching ___ Statistics ___ Discrete variable...
- Algebra help please - Simplify I am using parenthesis to separate , if i write ...