Posted by Austin on Monday, August 25, 2008 at 5:37pm.
PLot the following Latitude and longitude coordinates on a map. When the coordinates are on a map they are supposed to represent something. Please help. The points are as follows:
I have them on the map. I am just not sure what it is supposed to be. Any ideas would be helpful.
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 25, 2008 at 5:46pm
All of these places seem to be in Colombia or Panama.
When you think you've found the correct city, you can check your answer at this site.
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 25, 2008 at 5:59pm
Panama is in North America.
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 25, 2008 at 6:19pm
I'm sorry -- but I completely misread your longitude numbers. I thought the first two-digit number was the number of the question -- not part of the coordinates.
I goofed -- and I apologize.
You're probably right about those points marking the path of Katrina.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- geography - in this assignment, I am given the latitude and longitude ...
- Social Studies (geography) - Hi, I need to find places on a map using the ...
- algebra - 1).Map. On a map, the coordinates of the corners of a town are A(0.5),...
- Social Studies - 40 North latitude and 160 west longitude Pacific Oceann? 23 ...
- Biology - I was given a world map (flat, 1 dimensional) and instructed to ...
- Math - A topographic quadrangle is a 30' series map (it covers 30' longitude and...
- Geography - Review the cities located within the following longitude and ...
- HIS 115 - Use the information in the Gutiérrez Map to answer the following ...
- science - although the left and right edges of the map are equal in lenght, the ...
- Math - Western hemisphere: A topographic quadrangle is a 30' series map (it ...