Posted by dale mckinney on Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 10:40pm.
which of the following statements is a true statement concerning the T-N theorem? #1-the T-N theorem can be applied only to d-c circuit analysis. #2-the T-n theorem can be applied only to a-c circuit analysis #3-the T-N theorem can be applied to circuits containing both d-c and a-c sources
#4-the T-N theorem can be applied to both d-c and a-c circuit analysis as long as the circuit contains either all d-c or all a-c sources
electronics - drwls, Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 11:57pm
Well, I Googled T-N theorem and can find no mention of anything with that name, except for your question.
Does it have anything to do with Thevenin's and Norton's theorems?
electronics - Dale mckinney, Monday, August 25, 2008 at 4:54am
electronics - drwls, Monday, August 25, 2008 at 2:13pm
In that case, #3.
electronics - AmmanJordan, Friday, May 3, 2013 at 8:21am
Here we examine noise in a digital channel between an AND gate and an inverter shown in Figure 16. The channel has a length of D=30m and noise is added in at the rate of 0.6Vm.
To correct for that noise, we introduce non-inverting buffers into the channel. The purpose of a buffer is to take an input and replicate it at the buffer's output. This buffer is useful because it clean up a signal which no longer meets the ouptut specification of the static discipline due to noise, so that it once again meets the output specifications of the static discipline.
These buffers, as well as the gates shown, obey the following static discipline: VOL=0.7V,VIL=2.0V,VIH=3.0V,VOH=4.3V. What is the minimum number of buffers required to connect between the digital links in order to ensure correct operation?
Now let's consider the NOR gate in Figure 18 which has VS=5V and the following given static discipline: VOL=0.9V,VIL=2.4V,VIH=3.5V,VOH=4V.
Assume that both MOSFETs have the same VT and RON=20kÙ.
What is the minimum value of VT in Volts that allows the NOR gate to satisfy the given static discipline? (This is 2.4)
What is the maximum value of VT in Volts that allows the NOR gate to satisfy the given static discipline? (This is 3.5)
What is the minimum value of RL (in kÙ) that allows the NOR gate to satisfy the given static discipline? ?????
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- calculus - Factor theorem states that "x-a is a factor of f(x) if and only if f(...
- Math Calc - Which of the following statements is/are true 1. If f'(c)=0 then f ...
- Calculus - Which of the following statements is/are true? I.If f '(c) = 0, then ...
- Geometry - Could anyone tell me if this question is correct? 2.) Which is true ...
- Calculus - Determine whether Rolle's Theorem can be applied to f on the closed ...
- mat advance analysis - True or False: If a|b and a|(b + 1), then a = ±1. [NOTE: ...
- Math - Determine whether Rolle's Theorem can be applied to f on the closed ...
- Math Calculus - The Image Theorem: The image theorem, a corollary of the ...
- Geometry - 5. What theorem do Exercises 1-4 prove? (1 point) Triangle Inequality...
- Calculus - Verify the hypothesis of the mean value theorem for each function ...